Thursday, February 4, 2010

An Opportunity for Quality Time-February 4, 2010

My husband graciously created an opportunity for us to spend quality time together over the next few days, or weeks.  As we are trying to prepare to sell our house, one of these days, we have discussed selling his huge tv and getting a more proportionate tv for our living room.   Today, a few days before the Superbowl, he sold his tv.  O well, I only like the commercials anyways.

We only have 1 television in our house, and I like it that way.  We actually had 2 for a while, I won one in a contest a couple years ago, but we never used it so we gave it to my in-laws.  There are rare instances such as this that having only 1 tv is less than convenient, but 350 days out of the year it's ok.

I think hovering around our little 16 inch lap top screen and watching shows from hulu.com constitutes quality time, so see, there's always a positive!

No comments: