Monday, February 1, 2010

Stay At Home Mom Day!- February 1, 2010

Kaitlyn was feeling a little under the weather yesterday, so I decided to take a day off and pretend to be a SAHM.  Luckily, she was feeling a lot better today, so I just got to spend the day goofing off with her! 

We actually did get a lot done, such as laundry, groceries, dinner, and unfortunately had to do some work as well...so much for vacation day. 

As we were running errands, I made a deal with Kaitlyn. If she was good, she would get a Zhu-Zhu pet!  I have read and heard a few things about the latest craze.  As with most craze's I was not overly impressed, and would by no means be spending extra to get ahold of one of these like some people were.  Toys R Us had them for $10 today though and since I had a $5 gift card, I thought it was the perfect gift!  It's kind of creepy, willingly letting a mouse looking thing run around your house, but it's pretty entertaining too!
 
Kaitlyn even took her Zhu-Zhu pet on a ride outside the store!
Then she got in bed and pretended to go to sleep with him.  Don't worry, I wouldn't really let her sleep with it.

No comments: