Now I'm left to my iphone camera, which is very useful, but I like having the other one in my purse better.
I forgot my cell phone yesterday at home, ughh, so no pictures. Normal day of work, followed by a work party at a comedy club. The comedians were pretty funny, but my husband had to work until 10pm so I was left hanging out at the couple's party by myself. Major bummer.
Today was much the same. My husband again had to work all day, and is still there now, at almost Midnight! It's ridiculous. I was mad for a while b/c it meant missing another evening that we could have been out with friends. But now I've realized, I just need to get over it and make the best use of my time.
So I hung out with Kaitlyn, ran a few errands and then decided to duke it out with the sewing machine again! It took a while to get that stinkin' bobbin right, but finally I was able to bang out a few reusable produce bags!
Might seem a little over the top to some people, but I already use reusable grocery bags whenever possible. It's kind of weird to go to the produce aisle and tear off a plastic bag. These are super simple. I was able to purchase a ton of tulle today for $1, and then I just sewed each of the sides with a simple line. They are really lightweight and perfectly see through so it won't cost anymore or be a nuisance to the store for me to use them. I believe you can probably buy these somewhere, but it's much more fun to make them myself!


No comments:
Post a Comment