Today was ridiculously busy! First a normal Friday of work, just trying to get everything I need to do done, especially as we approach one of my co-workers, whom I split duties with, resigning in the near future. So much to get organized and learn!
After the old work day, I jumped in the car and went to meet my youth league team for a night of screaming and shouting! That's right, a trip to Worlds of Fun with 14-16 year olds! What could be better. I haven't been to that place in probably 8 years. There were several new rides I had never heard of. As it turns out, I can't exactly tolerate the rides as well as I used to be able to, but no worries, I just did my best and pushed it too the limit! Luckily, I didn't get to feeling too bad! Here are some of the girls on the carousel. We made them ride it. They are so cute!
We closed the place down around 10pm. Fought the traffic out of there and dropped them off to their parents without incident...thank goodness!
Next, it was time to head out to part 1 of our 10 year reunion. No pictures, but it was held down at a bar that is pretty popular. A TON of people came out and it was so much fun to see everyone again. I talked with some people who had moved away and a lot that were still local. It's crazy how you can lose touch with people just across town from you and stay close with others across the country.
I wish I could have stayed longer, but at 12:30am I was exhausted and a little stressed about a busy morning that was creeping up on me so I headed on home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment