We took a financially emotional roller coaster, from thinking we were doing well and would have plenty of money to pay everything, to being completely broke and looking at paying out of our own pockets. We endured criticism, encouragement, and everyone wanting to give their two cents.
In the end, we actually ended up having enough money to pay for pretty much everything without having to come out of our pockets too much. It was unbelievable as we were each expecting to pay a couple extra hundred potentially for our last minute add ons.
The evening was great. Over 100 people attended and the food was actually not too bad. We decided to order a cake and one of the girls suggested putting our senior class picture on it. I was in charge of ordering it and therefore coming up with the picture. At first I thought, cool idea, then went to, too much work-not going to happen, then went back to, yeah, that's what needs to be done. Here was the end result:
We also had a photo booth where people could go take their own pictures and then they would all be posted online later. It was pretty fun to see everyone take cute and funny pictures. Here are a couple I participated in:

Good times. We learned a lot and if I had to do it over again, there are of course things I think we would change, but overall I think it was a good event and hope everyone that came had fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment