We are finally in our new house! I love it here. It is so much bigger than our old house, on a quiet street (ours was really busy with a lot of speeding cars, and the neighborhood is really nice. Several people have asked me to post pictures of the house on facebook but I have decided I don't think I will be doing that. It seems really weird to be "showing off" our new house. Not trying to be holy here, but we really got this house out of God's incredible grace. He has provided us with great jobs and helped us be disciplined in saving when we would have rather been spending. It just seems really self-centered to post a series of pictures of the house.
However, that being said. I had to share this one. This is my real bath tub! I can actually sit in it and stretch out my legs. I decided to get really pampered and light my candles and read a magazine and everything the other night. Has anyone tried this? It's actually rather hard to read in the tub, my magazine kept getting wet and my arms were tired from holding it up! But....I'll take those minor inconveniences over my rinkadink old tub any day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
awesome on getting to take a big girl bath! how fantastic! I hate reading in the tub but i have done book on my ipod which is probably just as bad :) since we all know i am good at ruining things!
Post a Comment