Still in catch up mode, so I'm going to miss a lot of fun things that happened in these months. And probably some less fun things too, but here are some highlights.
Arkansas- We went to Arkansas for a cousins wedding. It was fun to get away for a long weekend. The wedding was great and the weather was perfect. It was so crazy, before and after the wedding it was pretty chilly and rainy but during it, it was beautiful and sunny, even a little hot actually. Here's Kaitlyn and I on the dock of Norfork Lake during one of the cold spells. I must say, this lake is probably the prettiest lakes I've ever seen in real life. I will get a photo of it some time this summer when everyone can really appreciate it!
Our neighbor also got chickens during this month! I guess he's going to take them to his parents to raise. In the meantime Kaitlyn had a great time chasing them around. She never could catch them, but they were so adorable!
Occasionally, my sweet girl does get a bit of an attitude and throws a hissy fit. It's hard to believe, but it's true. This pic is one of my favorites. It is her sitting on her tree pouting. Under her breath she is muttering "don't look at me." She wanted to swing and I was being lazy...eventually she won.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment