Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thursday, June 24th-Enjoying the Neighborhood

My husband is out for the night, playing poker so it was time for Kaitlyn and I to enjoy our neighborhood.  We got home late, of course, since getting to our house currently takes FOREVER thanks to traffic and detours.  But regardless, we made it!  As soon as we got home we threw some dinner in our to go bag and headed to the park!

 The park is a .4 mile walk one way, so I totally round that to 1 mile round trip! Which totally makes this a workout, right?  While there, I discovered my daughter is a much better eater when we are outside, and she is distracted.  Normally she eats about 3 bites of dinner. Tonight she ate a bite, ran and went down the slide, ate another bite, back to the slide, etc.  All in all like 10 bites! Such success. And it was fun to just play with her all night!

No comments: