I don't understand people sometimes. How could you knowingly and purposefully steal from another person. I just don't get it. It's mean and ruins their day.
So the reason for my rant...
I came home late after a work event at the Royals game and I was so tired, I walked in and put my daughter in bed and forgot to go back down and shut the garage door. No big deal right? I recently moved to a nice neighborhood, right? Well turns out, even in nice neighborhoods, mean people come by open garages, get in their unlocked cars and steal their wallets out of their unzipped purses.
Obviously it was a kid, b/c they decided not to take my checks, my gps, my husband's bluetooth headset, work projector and laptop, etc. However, the stolen wallet, and my husband's change holder, is pretty disappointing. Cancelling all my cards, losing 60 bucks, AND my Fox and Hound punch card (1 punch away from a free lunch) was a real downer of the day. Thank goodness it was this day instead of another day as I normally have a lot more cash on me, but yep, still quite angering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a freaking bummer! I'm sorry that mean people caused you so much trouble. Hopefully your weekend was better.
Post a Comment