So I have this somewhat secret passion. Most people that really know me, know that I am a bit frugal, but I'm not sure how many people really understand the joy good deals give me. It's quite silly really, but I just like saving money and getting cool things inexpensively.
Now don't get me wrong, there are much more frugal people out there than me and I'm ok with that! But I had to share my fun day of deals.
I have been watching coupons. Only really for toiletry type items though. The occassional milk coupon maybe, but as for food, it just doesn't seem like there are good coupons for food that isn't really pretty bad for you.
So I went to CVS today and had all these mismash of coupons and rewards and whatever else the really frugal bloggers talk about, and got all these great items for $3! Granted, I had $12 of rewards from a previous purchase.
Yea, happy day for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment