Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Home Improvement Time-January 1, 2010


Happy New Year! What a great time of year, time to set goals and reflect over the last year. The one problem I have is I can never remember what all happened over the course of the year, or what goals I set for that year. Therefore, it's very difficult to evaluate if I achieved this goals. So this year, I typed out my goals and saved them in a safe place that I know I will refer to next year. Additionally, I expect to stay up to date on this blog that enables me to relive the year day-by-day anytime I want! How awesome is that!

This week our house has been "under construction." It's a mess! Carpet layers came the other day and we have some people working on our new kitchen counters. I am so excited for them to be done. Next on the list once those are done is to repaint the kitchen. Currently the walls are red, which was nice for a while, but is much too bold for our upcoming plans to put our house up for sale.

We are trying to go very neutral, as that is what we like anyways, and it is always advised by realtors in order for people to "imagine themselves living in our house." Worth a try.

This is the picture that hangs in our kitchen. I'm hoping to find a nice tan-ish, carmel-ish color for the walls to go with the picture and the new tile. We'll see!

No comments: