Saturday, January 30, 2010

Finally Home-January 30, 2010

It's Saturday.  So glad.

Drove home this morning very early, and am pretty tired after last night.  We left the hotel just after 6:30am and made it home around 9:30am so just about 3 hours. The roads were SO much better on the way home than the way down there.  And I am very, very thankful.  Got to have some good conversation with the boss on the way as well so that helps.  He gave me great insight on how to prepare for future interviews for other positions, and what direction to take my personal development as far as classes today. Direction I have been needing for a while as I am constantly thinking of different courses to take but am never sure which ones are the best. 

We decided I would try to get everything turned in so I can test for my Series 6 and 63 license in the next couple months. I've been putting off getting everything turned in b/c I'm not sure what to do on the paperwork, but I'm going to get it done this week, I have to, I've had it since November!

Then I'm going to take some online courses through my company to help me understand what our newer agents are going through. And finally get my outside CPCU designation, which is an insurance designation that all insurance companies recognize, so that will be useful in case I ever change companies as well, which I don't anticipate doing at this time, but you never know!

After the drive home, I took a quick 30 minute nap and then time to go again. Kaitlyn and I headed down to my nephew Brett's first basketball game of the season.  They lost the first game but have another one this afternoon that we will have to miss due to nap time.

This is him playing.He's in the red, #3.  He's so cute!

No comments: