Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Adventures-Friday, January 15, 2010

Today was a great day.  I finished up my work 3 hours away, it was great meetings with a lot of positive outcome.  Then it was off to dinner and fun with friends for a couple friend's birthdays!  We tried this new specialty burger place my husband and I have never been.  The wait was ridiculous, probably an hour and half or so.  It was busy, but really it was pretty terrible management at the hostess stand.  Actually I've considered sending in a comment but I'm always afraid that will cost someone their job, and I would hate that to happen, I just wish they were a little bit better at it!

Anyways, the food was pretty good. I had a bison burger, which I like. We also had some truffle fries and sweet potatoe fries. I haven't tried either one before, and they were both pretty good, although I would tire of them easily if I had them all the time. A good once in a while treat though.

Here's a picture of the remainder of my bison burger.


And this is the cute little baskets the fries come in!



Afterwords we went back to our house and just hung out for a while.  It was a super late night for me because I'm always go to bed at like 10pm, but at least I got to sleep in the next day!

No comments: