Wednesday, January 27, 2010

First signs of Spring? Please!!!!- January 27, 2010

Today was a very good day.  I got a bunch of work done early and had a little extra time to work on our house. Cleaning and moving furniture around...taking down Christmas lights!  I know, about a month late, but it's been so dang cold here, it was just impossible to get out there.  There was a glimpse of sun today, so I had to run out and take advantage of it.  Turns out, they come down a lot easier than they go up!  I'm super excited too, b/c when my husband gets home tomorrow night, he will see I took care of it and he doesn't have to! That should make him very happy.

While I was out there I noticed these little greens coming through!


I am so excited for Spring. Fall is actually my favorite season, but I can't stand the cold, so I am really looking forward to Spring. These are flowers that the people who lived here before us planted. I don't really have a green thumb or whatever they say, so I am very thankful for their hard work!

No comments: