Well, I missed taking a picture again yesterday. Darn it. Had I taken one though, it probably would have been of my fingerprint. Odd, I know. But I had to go to the police station to get my fingerprints taken for my job. Kind of strange and a little inconvienient, but it's exciting b/c it's one of the steps I needed to take to prepare for a promotion one of these days, so that makes it better.
Work was fine yesterday, a little wierd, and a lot of those big sad looks of pity, but I made it. I'm so lucky to have a husband that is supportive and helps paint a hopeful picture of the future for me.
Today's picture is of Kaitlyn of course! She so cute. This is her in her "house/nest". She makes me build one like everyother day. First she plays in it by going underneath the blanket and calling it a house. Then, after I have secured it very tightly, she gets on top and plays in it, calling it her nest. Such a creative young girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment