A little explaination- Fox and Hound has these little punch cards and when you get 5 punches you get a free lunch. On Mondays, you get 2 punches instead of one, hence "double punch day". Anyway, its the one day people you like to go to lunch with, will for sure go to lunch together. I don't really think anyone really cares about the double punch that much (although, my frugal self, kind of does) but it's just an excuse for everyone to go.
And the best part of going there, is we play pool while we wait. I'm not a great pool player, but it's nice to have something to do while you're waiting FOREVER for your food to come....good punches, good pool, not so good service. Ah well, you win some and lose some.
BTW, I lost again today. O well.
In other news, my poor husband had to fly to New York today. It was really windy here and there. I was worried about him all day as he hates to fly. I did get to exchange texts though, he made it and is at a good hotel. Miss him already, as does our daughter.

No comments:
Post a Comment