
Thank you for joining us! I love pictures, taking them, looking at them, remembering what was going on the day they were taken. Pictures are a walk down memory lane. This site is designed to paint a picture of my life. As we typically take pictures of the things we most enjoy, the site will be full of pictures of my family and friends. However, I will try to incorporate some other areas of my life, to have a well rounded record of this year and hopefully years to come.
The Challenge: A friend of mine posted about project 365. The idea is to take at least 1 picture a day to have a complete year in pictures! I think this is such a neat idea and really gives a recap of all that goes on in 365 short days! I can't wait to get started!

1 comment:
This is a great family photo!
Post a Comment