My husband is out of town all week so it's just me and Kaitlyn. We have lots of fun together, but of course, we miss daddy. I also hate staying at the house by myself, especially for several days in a row. To make things even worse, a house a couple doors down from us was broken into the other day...not feeling real secure right now. So yes, although I am 27 years old, a mom, and should be able to stay by myself in my house for 3 days, we're going to use this opportunity to go spend some time with Nana! Made it 1 night by myself to prove I could do it, now, time to move on.
Tonight we went to dinner with Nana at On The Border. It was good. I'm trying to lose these silly 5 lbs I gained rapidly while we were hoping to get pregnant, and then the 9 weeks I was actually pregnant. Eating at home and trying for smaller portions doesn't seem to be working, so I'm getting more drastic....actually working out and not eating high fat items! Novel idea I know.
On the Boarder had a great steak salad with fat free mango vinigarette and a little bit of guacamole. It was so good. It normally comes with a couple other things, cheese, sour cream, etc. but I just asked those not be put on. Good choice, it was just as good without them. And we had a blast hanging out with Nana all night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment