After church we came home and had lunch and let her take a nap. The hubs had to work all weekend so while he was busy working, I took both our cars and washed them. This isn't an automatic car wash, no way, I don't think that's allowed in my husband's world! So I stood out at the car wash bay getting them both scrubbed down. A little chilly but well worth it, as both our cars, especially his, were disgusting, covered in salt and dirt from all the dirty snow that's been hanging around for the last 2 weeks.
Here are the finished products. Nice and clean!
After naps were over we headed to my parents house for my sister's 33rd birthday! Her and Kaitlyn have so much fun together. Kaitlyn even let her wear her princess crown!
Good day, before getting back to work tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment