Sunday, January 17, 2010

Snowman Time!-January 17, 2010

I have been waiting to take Kaitlyn out in the snow ALL week!  But it has just been to darn cold. I hate the idea of risking her getting sick from playing outside, just so we can have a good time.  But finally today, it was mid 40's which feels like a total heat wave for this time of year. 

As always we had a busy Sunday. Our day never gets started until about 2pm as we have church, and then family lunch.  It's all good, but makes for a very short weekend.  While Kaitlyn took a nap I ran to do some shopping. A good time, but I wish I would have been able to wrap it up sooner to have more time to play outside.  As you can see, it was getting dark as we were trying to finish up our snowman.  Kaitlyn loved playing in the snow, she was not ready to come in!


No comments: