Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Learning New Things-December 30th, 2009


Today is the first day I'm starting project 365. Trying to take 1 photo every day. I love it. Even days that just seem like nothing really happened, is another day that I cherish and am thankful for all God has provided me.

My parents bought me a sewing machine for Christmas. Kind of crazy b/c I am far from being Mrs. Domestic. But I do enjoy new things and hope to learn to sew. It can be a little frustrating at times, I constantly am messing up my thread or breaking needles, but it's so rewarding when you finally finish a project.

Today my mom came over to help me on my first project...Aprons! She worked on the one for me and had me work on the one for my daughter. It was actually quite complicated for a first project, in my opinion, but we got them done. Here's a picture of me and the little one in our aprons. Isn't she so cute!

No comments: